- Organized- I am extremely neat and organized in everything that I do. This allows me to be efficient and maintain order.
- Bilingual- I took Spanish classes for 6 years from middle school to high school. I am fluent in the language and can communicate well with people who speak the language
- Determined- Whenever I have a goal in mind, I do not stop until I achieve it.
- Athletic- I have played sports all my life and am in good shape.
- Great work ethic- Similar to being determined, I consistently put in the necessary work in anything I do in order to be successful.
Interview #1
This is my friend Nick speaking. I have known him since we played little league baseball together. He talked about my strong work ethic and my ability to speak Spanish.
Interview #2
My friend David is speaking in this. He talked about my passion for sports and how I am always organized.
Interview #3
This interview was with my friend Eli, the funniest kid I know. He talked about my organizational skills and desire to keep everything clean. He also mentioned that I am determined.
Interview #4
My friend Ben is featured in this interview. He talks about how I am funny and athletic. He also mentioned my hair makes me unique lol.
Interview #5
My friend Jordan talks in this interview. He says I am a hard worker and very organized.
Overall, I would say that my friends view myself the same way I do. There were basically no differences in how we assessed myself. I had a feeling they would all talk about my organization skills. I think all my interviewees had accurate reports about me. I do not think that I would make any changes to my original list.
Hi James, it was great getting to know a little more about you. We have a lot of traits that are similar such as being organized, determined, and having a great work ethic. I noticed all of your interviews were with friends, so it would have been nice to get an interview from a family member that is close to you. Your mom or dad, siblings, aunts or uncles, etc. could have been great. I noticed that my family had a lot of great things to say about me, and I'm sure your family would say the same for you. Great job on the assignment!
ReplyDeleteHi James,
ReplyDeleteI envy a couple traits you have, and I wish I was better at them. First is being bilingual. My grandparents were from Havana and Quebec, but when they met in Chicago in the early 1940's, they vowed that they would buy into the American way and never passed down French or Spanish to my Mom. I sure could have used that working for a global technology company. Second, I wish I was more organized. Such a benefit, and although I'm improving in that area, I still have a long way to go. You should see my computer desktop. I think this is a reminder for me to clean it up. Good job on this!
Kyle Drake
Hello James,
ReplyDeleteI think you provide us with detailed description of yourself. All of your characteristics are important, especially determined. I believe it is important for a people who always chase for his dream so he can become succesful. I also want myself to become more athletic. Maybe becuase I am lazy sometimes and I do not like sports. But I know it is important to do exercise to keep shape. Great job.
Hi James,
ReplyDeleteI think you have some really good human capital attributes. I am also very organized, and this trait helps with being efficient and comes in handy when working on multiple classes. I am jealous of your bilingual skills. I took Spanish in high school as well, and while I was very close to becoming fluent, I stopped practicing the language in college. I also think your work ethic is a great characteristic to have.
Hello James,
ReplyDeleteI am quite impressed with your qualities and it seems very favorable to have for your business idea. The fact that you are bilingual in Spanish is also a huge benefit in South Florida. You might be able to win over some customers based on that itself. The qualities your friends mentioned are very close to what you had thought of yourself, which is good to understand how your potential customers might see you. Great post!
Hi James,
ReplyDeleteYou seem to have a really good human capital skills set, which will definitely be beneficial in the business world. Being bilingual is a great human capital to have and it seems as if more and more people are learning and speaking more than one language which is amazing. I am also bilingual and view it as an important skill to have as you never know who you will encounter or have to meet with.
Hi James,
ReplyDeleteI actually really connected with your secret sauces! I also am very good with working with others and also am athletic. I think working with sports and as a team also can benefit with communication skills and teamwork traits. I think being bilingual is very cool and your friend seems to speak highly of you. Keep up the great work and also very fascinating skills!
Hi James,
ReplyDeleteI love how you put one of your points as being bilingual. I am also bilingual but many times I overlook this as a “skill” and see this as just a daily part of my life. I think having a great work ethic and organization is really important as well. I think these are some of the skills I always push myself in having to make sure I complete everything on time.