Hi James! You did a great job with your pitch! I can tell that you have a passion for your idea and you came across as very confident while speaking. Opening up with a question was a great way to get your audience involved and engaged. My only recommendation for you is the same one I have for myself after watching my own pitch, and that is to have a little more energy during your pitch. I found it difficult to do during mine but I think both of our pitches could benefit from a little more energy.
Hello James, After I watched your pitch I realized that I forgot to mention in my pitch that my idea is going to be just developed in the Orlando area, so a great job that you mentioned the location. I like that you are not talking too fast because it let me understand what you are explaining. However, I think you can have a little more energy. I can tell that you like your idea, but if you put a little bit more energy people will see that you a passionate and that you truly believe in your idea.
Great pitch. You were clear about the value, got the attention of everyone by announcing they'll be saving money, then confirming it with low prices! Only $25 for an extra floor? Instead of having hidden gotchas like many companies do, you'll have them lining up with those levels of cost savings. I like the pricing model. Easy to understand. Good picture and sound on your video too. After watching yours, I'm definitely going to look into using a different application for improved video.
James, Your introduction statement was quite witty, funny, and a light-hearted way to begin your elevator pitch. Additionally, coming out with your product/service of protecting customers from hurricanes in the south Florida area within the first 30 seconds is powerful and a way to keep people tuned in. Additionally, while you did mention that your service was inexpensive and you even listed your pricing options, most people do not know if that is cheap relative to competitors' prices. Therefore, I would recommend adding what the usual, full-price service is for similar work.
Hi, James! I think you have a great business opportunity in South Florida. You seem very knowledgeable about storm shutters, and that is a good thing for any potential customer thinking about doing business with you. I noticed that you were approximately 30 seconds short of the 90-second target, so I would add a few things to get that time up. You could give some statistics that explain the likelihood of broken windows during hurricanes with and without storm shutters. These statistics will show your potential customers how useful the storm shutters are and how it could save them money in the long run.
Hello James, I really like how you begin your pitch with the sentence that "how many people want to save money". I think it is really attractive because no one will refuse to save money. The low price compare to the other shutter business is the biggest advantage. The point that you mentioned that "price is not based on the time to install but the number of windows" is also attractive. It is possible that other business will charge a lot but your business is conscientious. Your points are simple but very attractive. Great job!
Hello James, I enjoyed watching your elevator pitch. I especially liked your hook at the start of the pitch as it got my attention and I was able to listen to your details throughout. I like that you mentioned the ways in which you plan to generate revenue as that is quite important for stakeholders to know. Your pitch was great and I look forward to seeing where you take this brilliant idea!
Hi James, I really enjoyed watching your pitch and think you did a great job asking a question in the beginning to engage with your audience.When it comes to money, that will definitely help you in the long run. I also really enjoyed listening to your topic and think hurricane season is a great issue that people need help setting for and I am excited for whats to come. Great job keep up the good work.
Your interaction with the audience at the beginning is amazing. Not only does it attract their attention because of money, but it brings your idea into play. I also think listing out the costs of your service is pretty important as well as it can help a person imagine themselves paying for a service like this. You sound informed in what you are speaking and that is really important.
First and foremost, you did a great job at not only delivering your pitch but engaging your audience as well. There is no secret that climate change is real in today's society. With constant changes to our environment such as rising water and drastically more natural disasters, there is a ton of money to be made here. Now, although, this is a great idea, I believe you can it even further and launch a flood insurance program within your company hence making your company a full service operation for people in need of security during hurricane season.
Hi James!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job with your pitch! I can tell that you have a passion for your idea and you came across as very confident while speaking. Opening up with a question was a great way to get your audience involved and engaged. My only recommendation for you is the same one I have for myself after watching my own pitch, and that is to have a little more energy during your pitch. I found it difficult to do during mine but I think both of our pitches could benefit from a little more energy.
Hello James,
ReplyDeleteAfter I watched your pitch I realized that I forgot to mention in my pitch that my idea is going to be just developed in the Orlando area, so a great job that you mentioned the location. I like that you are not talking too fast because it let me understand what you are explaining. However, I think you can have a little more energy. I can tell that you like your idea, but if you put a little bit more energy people will see that you a passionate and that you truly believe in your idea.
James,
ReplyDeleteGreat pitch. You were clear about the value, got the attention of everyone by announcing they'll be saving money, then confirming it with low prices! Only $25 for an extra floor? Instead of having hidden gotchas like many companies do, you'll have them lining up with those levels of cost savings. I like the pricing model. Easy to understand. Good picture and sound on your video too. After watching yours, I'm definitely going to look into using a different application for improved video.
-Kyle Drake
James,
ReplyDeleteYour introduction statement was quite witty, funny, and a light-hearted way to begin your elevator pitch. Additionally, coming out with your product/service of protecting customers from hurricanes in the south Florida area within the first 30 seconds is powerful and a way to keep people tuned in. Additionally, while you did mention that your service was inexpensive and you even listed your pricing options, most people do not know if that is cheap relative to competitors' prices. Therefore, I would recommend adding what the usual, full-price service is for similar work.
Hi, James! I think you have a great business opportunity in South Florida. You seem very knowledgeable about storm shutters, and that is a good thing for any potential customer thinking about doing business with you. I noticed that you were approximately 30 seconds short of the 90-second target, so I would add a few things to get that time up. You could give some statistics that explain the likelihood of broken windows during hurricanes with and without storm shutters. These statistics will show your potential customers how useful the storm shutters are and how it could save them money in the long run.
ReplyDeleteHello James,
ReplyDeleteI really like how you begin your pitch with the sentence that "how many people want to save money". I think it is really attractive because no one will refuse to save money. The low price compare to the other shutter business is the biggest advantage. The point that you mentioned that "price is not based on the time to install but the number of windows" is also attractive. It is possible that other business will charge a lot but your business is conscientious. Your points are simple but very attractive. Great job!
Hello James,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed watching your elevator pitch. I especially liked your hook at the start of the pitch as it got my attention and I was able to listen to your details throughout. I like that you mentioned the ways in which you plan to generate revenue as that is quite important for stakeholders to know. Your pitch was great and I look forward to seeing where you take this brilliant idea!
Hi James,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed watching your pitch and think you did a great job asking a question in the beginning to engage with your audience.When it comes to money, that will definitely help you in the long run. I also really enjoyed listening to your topic and think hurricane season is a great issue that people need help setting for and I am excited for whats to come. Great job keep up the good work.
Hi James,
ReplyDeleteYour interaction with the audience at the beginning is amazing. Not only does it attract their attention because of money, but it brings your idea into play. I also think listing out the costs of your service is pretty important as well as it can help a person imagine themselves paying for a service like this. You sound informed in what you are speaking and that is really important.
James,
ReplyDeleteFirst and foremost, you did a great job at not only delivering your pitch but engaging your audience as well. There is no secret that climate change is real in today's society. With constant changes to our environment such as rising water and drastically more natural disasters, there is a ton of money to be made here. Now, although, this is a great idea, I believe you can it even further and launch a flood insurance program within your company hence making your company a full service operation for people in need of security during hurricane season.